- We conduct ‘Class Assemblies ’ where our teachers provide guidance to students with the presentation notes, thought for the day, news, weather forecast , facts ,riddles, quiz, patriotic songs, short skits/plays, promoting awareness etc.
- CGR supports teachers to develop their pedagogy in each of the core skills, aiming to give young people the skills and knowledge they need to prosper in a globalised society.
- The skills are developed by experienced education professionals, and are based on extensive research.
CREATIVITY & IMAGINATION
Students at CGR are exposed to Creativity and imagination about stimulating economic and social entrepreneurialism, imagining and pursuing novel ideas, judging value, and developing innovation and curiosity.
CIRITICAL THINKING & PROBLEM SOLVING
- At CGR Critical thinking and problem solving promote self-directed thinking that produces new and innovative ideas and that solves problems.
- They are also about reflecting critically on learning experiences and processes, and about making effective decisions.
|Animation is loading please wait...