CGR International School recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. We are committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect about you, and this statement outlines the school’s policy on how the school uses and manages personal data provided to or collected by the school.
- The information provided by you to us during your use of the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and on-line services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you.
- We collect the information to provide the progress, improvement and other information about the student's matters related to their schooling.
- We are committed to keep personal information secure and have appropriate technical, physical and administrative procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
- You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
- We also provide information on day to day administrative activities, events, celebrations, competitions, sports and others activities organised by the school.
- By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.